Please click on the links below to view the FAQ answers.
* Do you sell supplies or offer classes?
No, we do not.
* Why can't I touch the Wall Hangings on display in the Studio Gallery?
The fabrics are sensitive to body oils, perfume, cosmetics, hand creams, shaving lotion, sun block, dirt and other items present on hands ... their fibers can be forever damaged.
* I love your work and would like to photograph it!
Thank you for the compliment however, our policy is "No Photography Please" while perusing our Studio Gallery.
* Do you sell online?
* What is your return policy?
Yes, we do have an Online Shop
featuring a limited section of unique handmade items.
We want you to enjoy your purchase - should you encounter an issue, please contact us within 7 days of the purchase date. Returns must be in clean and unused condition. Note: "Custom Made" and/or "Handmade" items are not returnable.
* Does your website use "cookies"?
* Is your website "secure"?
* What payment methods do you accept?
Yes, our SSL certificate serves two functions. First, it authenticates the identity of the website (this guarantees visitors that they’re not on a bogus site) and second, it encrypts the data that’s being transmitted.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Cash.
* Do I have to sign for my credit Card purchase?
No, Credit Card Providers do not require signatures for Dip, Tap and Swipe payments in the US and Canada.