Please click on the links below to view the FAQ answers.
* Do you sell supplies or offer classes?
No, we do not.
* Why can't I touch the Wall Hangings on display in the Studio Gallery?
The fabrics are sensitive to body oils, perfume, cosmetics, hand creams, shaving lotion, sun block, dirt and other items present on hands ... their fibers can be forever damaged.
* I love your work and would like to photograph it!
Thank you for the compliment however, our policy is "No Photography Please" while perusing our Studio Gallery.
* Do you sell online?
No, we do not.
* What is your return policy?
We want you to enjoy your purchase - should you encounter an issue, please contact us within 7 days of your receipt purchase date. Returns must be in clean and unused condition and a copy of your original purchase receipt is required. Please Note: "Custom Made" and/or "Handmade" and/or "Discounted Sale" items are "NOT Returnable".
* Does your website use "cookies"?
* Is your website "secure"?
Yes, our SSL certificate serves two functions. First, it authenticates the identity of the website (this guarantees visitors that they’re not on a bogus site) and second, it encrypts the data that’s being transmitted.
* What payment methods do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Cash.
* Do I have to sign for my credit Card purchase?
No, Credit Card Providers do not require signatures for Dip, Tap and Swipe payments in the US and Canada.
* What's the best method to contact you?
Text or eMail may be the fastest - Your choice.
* Can you ship my purchase?
Yes - please note: Shipping is expensive. We use USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate services which includes both the package Insurance Option and Electronic Signatue requirement. Additonally there are other costs such as packaging materials, a shipping label, labor and a trip to the Post Office.
* What is your Policy on Bags?
We suggest that you bring your own reusable bag when shopping in our town. Please help keep Breckenridge green and clean! Additional info can be found here: SustainableBreck
* Do you save our email addresses for marketing purposes?
No, we do not save nor share email addresses for marketing purposes!